Are you looking for a great opportunity with fantastic career prospects?
Are you a junior or graduate technical designer, with either 1 years experience or recently graduated? We are after someone with passion, drive and the skills to ultimately become a core member of our technical design team.
• You will gain experience across the business, primarily in the technical design team with the opportunity to understand all aspects of our service offering.
• Supporting the design team with technical drawing amends, updates and the creation of presentation and display packs.
• Visiting factories to QC and report on projects and work in production.
• Undertaking site surveys in our clients stores and locations, creating floorplans and layouts based on these surveys.
• Production of drawings in 2D CAD format, some knowledge of Solidworks would be preferable and a distinct advantage.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Ideally you will have around 1 years experience in the technical design field of retail, furniture or office design environments.
• You may be a recent graduate from an industrial, product or design degree course looking for their first step on the ladder.
• Experience and knowledge of manufacturing processes across metalwork, joinery and acrylic would be expected.
• Good level of technical understanding and the ability to read and interpret technical and design drawings.
• Solidworks would be preferable, knowledge of other CAD/Design programs beneficial
• UK Driving Licence would be required.
• Competitive Basic Annual Salary (Negotiable).
• The opportunity to be part of a growing company with a view to building a long term career.
If this sounds like you then get in touch!