Do you love finding and engaging with you customers and clients?
The Lead Generation Assistant is a pivotal to our Business Development strategy and we are looking for the right person to work with the UK sales team in identifying target markets and potential business opportunities through active desk and field research.
Building a database of target clients, making contact with prospective customers, arranging meetings and supporting marketing campaigns. This is a unique position where you can involved in with Business Development, Marketing and Sales within an exciting Company within an equally vibrant sector of Retail.
• Taking part in strategic reviews to identify target markets and client sectors
• Researching market activity and maintaining a ‘real-time’ awareness of industry developments
• Arranging Client meetings for the Sales team and attending as required
• Supporting the Company’s marketing and promotional activities
• Playing an active part in the Company’s Social Media campaigns
• Assisting the Sales team with client presentations and entertaining etc.
• Administering enquiries and tracking the progress of client quotations
• Liaising with clients where required
• Providing other administrative support to the Sales team
• Cover for Project Coordinators during absence
For a full breakdown of the role specification please email HR@global-display.co
Experience and Qualifications:
• A ideally minimum of 12 months experience in a Sales Support role ideally within a similar industry
• NVQ within business related subject(s)
• Demonstrable ability to use on-line research tools such as Linkedin etc.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills through all mediums
• High level of numeracy and literacy
• Competent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office including Power point
• An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work whilst in a busy environment
• Lively and driven character with a will to succeed whilst remaining professional and ethical
• Competitive Basic Annual Salary (depending on experience).
• Inclusion into the Company bonus scheme which could yield up to 20% of basic salary
• Contributory Pension, Life Assurance and childcare vouchers (all pending qualifying period)
If this sounds like you then get in touch!
Who Are we:
Global Display is a successful, vibrant, growing business operating in the retail display, fixture and VM/mannequin markets. They are a fully international operation, with offices in South Africa, China and Australia. Their main UK office is at Dunstable, and they also have a mannequin/wigs factory in North London.