Do you have a passion for supporting projects across the business, coordinating sales, design and supply to ultimately deliver great projects for international brands?
Are you a project coodinator looking for a driven and rewarding workplace, with the opportunity to expand your career and the success of our brand? If this sounds like you then get in touch!
• The focus will be on a few of our top key accounts, to enable us to maintain and expand our level of service and project implementation success.
• Procurement and freight management are key aspects, from initial order, through to supplier liason and managing delivery schedules and project time lines.
• Working closely with the project manager and project buyers to ensure all items are on order, stock is managed and costs and margins are on track.
• Manage Tenders – Work through specifications, supplier selection, review and prepare submissions for bids.
• Providing adminstrative support to the procurement and sales team, from internal meetings to liason with our overseas offices to ensure project communication is maintained.
• Maintaining financial control of all projects within the field of responsibility, interfacing with the Company’s financial reporting system.
For a full breakdown of the role specification please email HR@global-display.co
Experience and Qualifications:
• We are looking for a driven individually who ideally has a minimum of 2 years expereince in a similar role.
• High level of numeracy and organisational skills are required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Power Point and Excel.
• Highly motivated and looking to progress their career.
• A flair to manage and develop strong relations internally and externally.
• Knowledge and experience of the manufacturing processes and industry terminology related to our business
• Competitive Basic Annual Salary (depending on experience).
• Inclusion into the Company bonus scheme which could yield up to 20% of basic salary
• Contributory Pension, Life Assurance and childcare vouchers (all pending qualifying period)
If this sounds like you then get in touch!
Who Are we:
Global Display is a successful, vibrant, growing business operating in the retail display, fixture and VM/mannequin markets. They are a fully international operation, with offices in South Africa, China and Australia. Their main UK office is at Dunstable, and they also have a mannequin/wigs factory in North London.